Ubiquiti Networks 5GHZ OUTDOOR OMNI-DIRECTIONAL DUAL-POL 10DBI AMO-5G10
- Ubiquiti Networks
- 16.00 LBS
5GHZ OUTDOOR OMNI-DIRECTIONAL DUAL-POL 10DBI
Next Generation 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO Antenna Design
Click here to view data sheet
AirMax Omni is a Carrier Class omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket M radios (sold separately). Rocket M combines the “brains” in one robust unit; pair Rocket M with AirMax Omni to create powerful 360 degree omnidirectional coverage. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Utilize AirMax Technology
AirMax Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
Seamless Rocket Integration
AirMax Omni has an integrated mount that lets you securely snap Rocket M (sold separately) into place.
All versions of AirMax Omni feature 2x2 MIMO to help it achieve Carrier Class speed and performance.
• Frequency Range: 5.45-5.85GHz
• Gain: 10dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 25dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.6:1
• Elevation Beamwidth: 12 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• Dimensions: 22.8x6.2x3.9in (579x158x98mm) diameter
• Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket and weatherproof RF jumpers included