Board Level Surface Mount
Stress Test Quality Assurance
On Staff Engineers
Radio Repair Reports
WHY CHOOSE WIRELESSUNITS FOR YOUR WIRELESS EQUIPMENT REPAIR?
- Save Money: Sending WirelessUnits.com your equipment for tests, repairs and maintenance will save you on operating expenses, and lower your per item repair costs by up to 50% off traditional resources. In addition, faster repair cycle times will reduce the required number of spares purchased for your network by half.
- Expertise: WirelessUnits.com's trained repair specialists use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and custom engineered tools for assessment and repair.
- Guaranteed Quality Assurance: Each unit is tested thoroughly to earn a Quality Assurance stamp and 90 day warranty label before being shipped back to you.
- Reliability: Each piece of equipment is exposed to prolonged time, temperature, and electronic stress to ensure the unit’s operability.
- Peace of Mind: Our Comprehensive Professional Repair (CPR) Program offers you advanced equipment exchange and field technical support to reduce network downtime.
- Broad Spectrum of Repair Work: Electronic Repairs, Cosmetic Repairs, Emergency Repair, Emergency Advanced Replacement, and OEM Repair Support.
- Simplified RMA Management: Multi-vendor & multi-technology solutions, to provide savings through a single point of contact, allows valuable resources to be allocated to the most important projects.
- Increase Customer Loyalty: Using a partner with technical and operational competency to service your network infrastructure, you can guarantee better network performance and more satisfied customers.
- PMP100 SMs are repaired at $75.00
- PMP100 APs are repaired at $129.00
- PTP100 BHs are repaired at $129.00
- PMP 430 SMs are repaired at $99.00
- PMP 450 SMs are repaired at $125.00
- PMP 430 APs are repaired at $129.00
- PMP 450 APs are repaired at $349.00
- PMP 450i 3GHz/5GHz APs are repaired $499.00
- PMP 450i 900MHz APs are repaired $599.00
- PMP 450m 5GHz APs are repaired $899.00
- PMP 450m 3GHz APs are repaired $999.00
- PMP 320 (3630SM) SMs are repaired at $125.00
- PMP 320 (3630AP) APs are repaired at $199.00
- Cyclone APs are repaired at $199.00
- 1070CKDB Cluster Management Module at $199.00
- 1008CK2 Cluster Management Module at $199.00
- 1090CK CMM4 Cluster Management Module at $349.00
- ePMP1000 Integrated/Connectorized Repaired at $49.00
- ePMP1000 Sync Radios Repaired at $119.00
POINT TO POINT EQUIPMENT
- Motorola / Orthogon PTP400 $300.00 per side
- PTP230 Equipment $249.00 per side
- PTP250 Equipment $249.00 per side
- PTP300 Equipment $300.00 per side
- PTP500 Equipment $350.00 per side
- PTP600 Equipment $350.00 per side
- PTP650 Equipment $499.00 per side
- PTP670 Equipment $549.00 per side
- PTP800 Equipment $499.00 per side