- Fill out a Repair Form
- Why Choose WirelessUnits for your Cambium Networks / Motorola Canopy Connectorization?
- Order Process: How to do business with us
- View Our Connectorization Pricing
Why Choose WirelessUnits for Your Connectorization?
- Save Money: Sending WirelessUnits.com your equipment for tests, repairs and maintenance will save you on operating expenses, and lower your per item repair costs by up to 50% off traditional resources. In addition, faster repair cycle times will reduce the required number of spares purchased for your network by half.
- Expertise: WirelessUnits.com's trained repair specialists use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and custom engineered tools for assessment and repair.
- Guaranteed Quality Assurance: Each unit is tested thoroughly to earn a Quality Assurance stamp and 90 day warranty label before being shipped back to you.
- Reliability: Each piece of equipment is exposed to prolonged time, temperature, and electronic stress to ensure the unit’s operability.
- Peace of Mind: Our Comprehensive Professional Repair (CPR) Program offers you advanced equipment exchange and field technical support to reduce network downtime.
- Broad Spectrum of Repair Work: Electronic Repairs, Cosmetic Repairs, Emergency Repair, Emergency Advanced Replacement, and OEM Repair Support.
- Simplified RMA Management: Multi-vendor & multi-technology solutions, to provide savings through a single point of contact, allows valuable resources to be allocated to the most important projects.
- Increase Customer Loyalty: Using a partner with technical and operational competency to service your network infrastructure, you can guarantee better network performance and more satisfied customers.
- Support Existing Revenue Streams: Continue to generate revenue from your mature assets through maintenance, repair, and return programs.
Order Process: How to do business with us
- Contact us with the following information: how many items you will be sending; and when you will be shipping them. Call one of our specialists at 1-866-943-4737, or e-mail us at: email@example.com
- Box units up, and ship to the following address:
259 Wyoming Avenue 1st Floor
Kingston, PA 18704
- Upon arrival we will take an inventory of your equipment and will contact you to confirm the number of units received.
- Our technicians then begin to connectorize the equipment.
- Upon completion, we will call you to collect payment.
- We package and ship the equipment back to you, providing you with a tracking number and invoice.
- Connectorization - $50.00 per radio
The customer is responsible for shipping fees.
Each unit is fully tested before and after connectorization.